Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bake Sale Twittering!



Just so you know, I'm on Twitter.

Normally, I'd never suggest following me, since I'm boring. But if you plan on coming to the bake sale, it might be a good idea to check out my feed for things like "OHMYGOD WE'RE STUCK IN TRAFFIC! WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET THERE!" or "Holy crap! We're already out of gluten free cupcakes!" or "Screw this, I'm going home".

Contrariwise, if you already do follow me on Twitter and don't want to read days of "Dammit! I burned my hand again!" and "I JUST DROPPED THREE DOZEN CUPCAKES IN THE MIDDLE OF FIFTH AVENUE!!" you may want to unfollow or silence me for a while.

Either way, I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

x said...

Haha, I like your ideas for Twitter updates.

I'm avoiding joining up but I think it's a great way of letting ppl know about the bake sale.

I hope yours goes really well, we have a week to go til ours, eek!

The Saucy Southerner said...

You did wonderfully well! So happy for you!