Monday, December 3, 2007

The Mini Pie Revolution

Check it.

Like pies? Like cupcakes? They're two tastes that go great together and now they're a December challenge. Vegan cupcakes may be taking over the world, but mini pies can certainly have this month. I'm definitely going to participate and I think my submission will have cranberries in it. That's all I'm going to say for now.

And I kind of like this monthly challenge thing. November: VeganMofo. December: mini pies. Let's hope January is something like Low Fat Dishes That Take Ten Minutes to Cook and Taste Like Sunshine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I am makin me some mini pies this weekend! (better late than never) Good luck with it!

Karyn said...

Ooh! I'm so excited that you're joining the mini pie revolution!

Cranberries = yum.