Travel to Japan is expensive, so I'm doing a bit of fundraising to help me on my way. There are four ways you can help, if you'd like:
1. Buy some of the knitwear I have for sale. I hope to put more things up over time, but here's what I have so far:
Triangle scarf type thing. As you can see, it's pretty versatile. I love it, but it took so long to make that I can't look at it anymore. Yarn is a cotton/linen blend. Care instructions: hand wash cool, lay flat to dry, starch if the corner curls up. Price: $40 or best offer.
2. Commission a custom knit piece. Prices depend on how much yarn and time it takes to make. I use plant based fibers and limited recycled synthetics only.
3. Order some baked goods. Here's what's on offer:
Gingerbread Dolphins: $25/~2 dozen
Sea Shepherd Jolly Roger Flag Chocolate Cookies: Made with black onyx cocoa powder. $30/ ~2 dozen
Black Flag Chocolate Cookies: Punk ain't dead. $25/~2 dozen
Pesto Pinwheels: Kind of like cinnamon rolls, but with basil pesto inside and "glazed" with garlic infused olive oil. $40/dozen
Asparagus Muffins: Slightly garlicy very asparagusy. $25/dozen
Roasted Garlic Biscuits: Serious garlic lovers only, please. $25/dozen
Jalapeno Corn Muffins: Jalapeno peppers diced small and sauteed for all the flavor without the fire. $25/dozen
Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels: Massive soft whole wheat pretzels stuffed with homemade TVP pepperoni, Daiya vegan cheese and tomato sauce. $50/six
4. Share this information with your friends. Maybe they'll want to buy something. Or they'll just want to learn about how they can help Sea Shepherd protect the oceans. Either way, it's a win.
Here are some of the things I made to raise money last year:
To place an order, please email me at seitansaiddance @ gmail . com. Thanks!
* Speaking of my last post: I was wrong! You don't need an ice cream maker to make the green tea mochi ice cream in Vegan Eats World! Just a microwave! I made it on New Year's Eve and it was a bit of a project, but COMPLETELY worth it.