Monday, October 17, 2011

Occupy Wall Street 2.0

Just a quick drive-by post to suggest that if you don't want to listen to me, at least listen to Will Potter. Or Josh Harper. Or the Vegan Police.

Then point your Internet at this and join in.

I'll be at Zuccotti Park this evening and probably tomorrow night too, if anyone wants to talk about issues surrounding animals with two, four or twenty-four legs, economics, politics, vegan recipes, comic books, knitting or what it's all about, really, when you get down to it.

2 comments:

Molly G said...

Dan and I are coming down on Thursday. Will you be there? (Will Sukkot be over??)

Seitan Said Dance said...

Awesome! Nope, the holiday ends Friday night, which goes into Shabbat.

After tomorrow, I may be back Sunday, but I'm not sure since I still don't know if I'm going away.